Well I guess I was kinda a Mommy last Mothers day...but Eli was still in the Belly... not near as much work while he was in there. :) But I sure love having him here with me. And I have to be honest. It is hard to remember not being a Mommy. He has brought so much joy to my life. I love him more than words and I just don't know what I would do without him. I am so thankful that God has given me this precious opprotunity to be a Mommy. And I also feel so blessed for such a hard working husband, he has been working so hard so that I can be home with Eli. It was always my desire to be a stay at home Mom. And I am so thankful that I have a Husband that shares the same desires and wants as I do for our children. I Love being home and cherish all these first days with Eli.
I got these beautiful flowers were from my Husband and he was so sweet and took me to dinner.
Eli I love being your Mommy. I am so blessed to have such a good baby and such a sweet baby. The day you came into our life I will never forget, you changed our whole world in the best way.
Isaac thank you for everything that you do for us. I am even more blessed to have such a hard working Husband.
No comments:
Post a Comment