Friday, May 27, 2011

Take you for a ride on my big green tractor

Or in this case blue and white tractor...

Well... the jury is still out on wether or not it is really a tractor. Something about if there was a deck it would be a lawn mower, but since there isn't,  it's a tractor. Just kidding, that was for you honey! Well if it makes him happy to say he owns a tractor, so be it. If you know my Husband you know he loves his toys. And as much as he loves tractors, I hope there is a mini farm in our future. But whatever the case may be, I think this is what he loves most.





I wanted to share this song with you. You have probably heard it. This song came out while I was pregnant. But now that Eli is here this song means so much more. And I guess it's a Mommy thing, but I can't help but listen to this song a nearly tear up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment