Sunday, July 18, 2010

Twenty-Three Week Belly Pic

Twenty-Three Weeks
Baby still in the papaya category.
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With his sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that he's much bigger now you may be able to see him squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in his lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing him for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze him when he hears them outside the womb.

I think that we may have finally got the majority of the registry done. There are a few odd and end things that I can think of to put on there, but man was that a chore. A few things have stumped me along the way. I can't seem to decide on a bassinet or a small sleeper/travel crib. And this whole picking out a carseat and stroller is really stressing me out. 

He's been moving so much more lately and has start to put on a little show from time to time moving around. It is so strange to see him roll across my belly, I am sure there is much more of that sort of movement to come as he gets bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment