Friday, July 2, 2010

Twenty-One Week Belly Pic

Twenty-One Weeks
The baby is the size of a Banana.
(I believe they measure this in length, not sure how you go from cantaloupe to banana)
Baby now weighs almost a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. You may soon feel like he's practicing martial arts as his initial fluttering movements turn into full-fledged kicks and nudges. You may also discover a pattern to his activity as you get to know him better. In other developments, your baby's eyebrows and lids are present now.

Appt went well this week, the heartrate was very good. And I am very excited about my next appt were I am doing my glucose test...YES!!  (Totally Kidding!) I am not looking forward to that at all. But this little boy is just a moving around. It has been very exciting over the last few weeks as his movements have become alot stronger and I have starting to actually see his movements just by looking at my belly sometimes. He usually does not want to move for anyone other than his Mommy or Daddy, anytime he starts moving and I mention to someone to feel, he stops.

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment