Yeah...I Know! This is a tad bit late. But I tried I really did. At any rate I spent the day with two of the most amazing men in my life. Ha! I have two men in my life now..imagine that! My first man, my husband man. And my baby man that looks like my Husband man and not sure what I would do without either one of them. Oh yeah and really I guess you could say three men counting the dog man. I think it is safe to say that I am out numbered. And the newest word around here is that they are apart of the HeManWomanHaterClub and the only woman aloud is me because they need a cook. Smile and nod, Mommy just smile and nod.
Our valentines was simple yet sweet. We had breakfast at a local cafe and spent the day together. I made homemade chinese for dinner (which is much better than take out) and we had a relaxing evening.
I wish I could have gotten a picture of the three of us together, but hey, I was doing good to be getting a picture with each of them separately.
Sorry no picture of gunner, Maybe he was having a bad hair day :) Just kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment