Oh my..I can't get over how fast this past year went by. I am sure now that we have a little one in our life they are going to start going by even quicker. This is what I hear anyway. And so far I am believing it because every morning I wake up, I've barely eaten breakfast and it's already time to make dinner. But I am enjoying every single minute of it. He changes so much every day. And he is just growing like a weed. If there was someway I could slow it down I would because these days probably go by the quickest, and I want to cherish every moment.
| Hangin with Dad on New Years Day |
| First walk around the neighborhood. |
There was so much to take in, he was very serious about it can't you tell. He slept like a champ after that walk. I guess all that looking around can make you tired.
Smiles like these melt my heart.
I was playing around with the settings on my camera one night when I captured this great shot. Love It!!
This picture is soooo funny, and it is one of those moments that you just had to be there. The baby was being really fussy one evening. Gunner kept huffing and puffing about it and when we looked over at him this is how he was laying. He looks frustrated. I think there are times he just isn't sure about this little thing we brought home one day and never returned. I am pretty sure if he could talk he would ask when is it going home. One of these days though, I know they will be inseparable, but for now he is feeling a bit like this picture.
We have a very exciting year ahead of us. Full of first laughs, first words, first steps and a first birthday. This little fella is going to do a lot of growing over this coming year and I hope to capture as much as I can and share it with you.
Wishing all of you the very best year!
No comments:
Post a Comment