Sunday, November 7, 2010

A figment of imagination

This is just a figment of your imagination that you are seeing this post. Oh, I really wish it was. I am still hanging in there. In fact I had to have a talk with this little man, because it was a chilly 54 degrees here this morning and this pregnant lady does not have warm maternity clothes. So he has got to definitely come soon if this cool weather intends on sticking around. I have to hand it to him though, he's pretty smart for staying in there where he is nice an toasty all the time. Chilly or not Isaac and I were up bright and early and decided to walk to a gas station near our home to get the Sunday paper, and yes because I have nothing better to do, I map quested it out for your knowledge and mine, we walked a distance of 1.27 miles, a few contractions and that's it. NOTHING!! Well the day is still young, so hopefully something soon.

November 7, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment