Well, I am still pregnant, as of right now that is. I had a doctors appointment this afternoon and it was suppose to be my last appt, but we will see. They made me go ahead and schedule an appointment for next week just in case. But after seeing Midwife Katie today she thinks I won't make it through the end of the weekend, in fact she is thinking it could really be just any moment. I am still dilated about the same maybe a little closer to 2cm, but I am almost 80% effaced and the baby's head is now at -1 station. She was very happy with how thinned and soft my cervix was. But she made sure not to tamper too much, because below the baby's head is a bulging sac of amniotic fluid that she seem to think good give way at any time, she was sure if she applied any pressure it would break. Ahhhh!!!! Oh lord, I just hope that my water doesn't break in public. That would be super embarrassing. But I am going to try to get a walk in tonight, I really am so we will see if that helps anything progress.
I took this picture this morning.
I am going to try to take a picture every morning that I am still pregnant, Hopefully I won't need to take to many more of these.
November 3, 2010
I also went ahead and took a few pictures of the nursery. I wouldn't say that it is 100% complete but it is close enough for a partial reveal. There are just a few more things that I would like to get done, but if baby comes I am not sure that I will get around to it and what is done so far will just have to do :)
I am not quite ready to share the whole room with you yet, so you are getting just a peek.
The mobile is one item that isn't completely finished, I tend to think that the (medium size) lighter blue/teal fish need to be red. I think that they would match the bedding a little better, but Isaac likes it how it is. I found these wooden fish at Bealls Outlet, I got an embroidery hoop and hung them from it. I am pretty sure that I would also like to paint the embroidery hoop or wrap it in a fabric. We'll see.
I got wooden letters from Jo-Ann Fabric for the baby's name, the best part, they were 1/2 off :)
I painted them blue and put nautical rope on the edges of the letters. I am pretty happy with how it came out.
Love this plaid fabric that I also found at Jo-Ann's and pretty much stole for a great price. Isaac's Mom made the cover for the seat cushion and made the window treatments.
We also got this fabric for a great price and Isaac's mom recovered the cushions for the glider. This is a much better look than it was before the touch of new fabric :)
I found the following items for a great deal and couldn't resist getting them for the room.
Maybe you will be hearing from me again tomorrow. Isaac still has his hopes this baby is coming tonight. All I have to say is that if he is he only has 3 hours and 15 minutes to do so.. Guess I better get to walking..
All very cute. I love the roap on the letters!! Great idea...
ReplyDelete