Like changes in the weather come changes in our life, Parenthood..I have been thinking about this a lot lately as this change is sneaking up on us faster than we know it.. I feel like it was just yesterday I was getting a phone call from a doctor telling me that I was pregnant..just yesterday that I felt the morning sickness would never end and just yesterday that I felt my baby move for the first time. And I am sure a little more than year from now when my little man is taking his first steps and we are celebrating his first birthday, I will be looking back saying I feel like it was just yesterday. But the seasons just keep changing, they don't wait for you to notice and they don't slow down for you to enjoy them. So we have to take everyday one at a time and just enjoy every moment along the way.
I wanted to go ahead and do this post now, becuase I have other things planned for later in the week, and another good reason to do it is, I already have my fall decor up and took some pictures to share.
Happy Autumn Everyone!!
Yea, Fall! Love the pictures...makes me think about Thanksgiving dinner. :)
ReplyDeleteSo, you had me in tears thinking about how time is flying and it dosen't slowdown for us to enjoy it! :) Great post!
ReplyDelete