Since it is rather difficult to convince my dear husband that it is difficult for me to take pictures of our family, and since at the time we just could agree on what a reasonable amount was to spend on pictures. A friend of my Moms took some pictures for us.
Although I do love the pictures of all of us, I absolutely love this picture of Eli and I. Pretty sure its my favorite! In this picture he was showing me how big my tummy was. So cute and what a great memory!
The Girly Pink and Teal Baby Shower!
A huge Thank You to My Sister and Mom for making this day so special for me. I feel so blessed. They planned a beautiful shower. And after two boys I am sure it was fun to plan for a girl.
And Thank you to my wonderful mil Debby for such a beautiful cake!!
I'm sure it was all the Love that went into planning it. But it was better than I could have imagined!!


.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment