Tuesday, January 1, 2013

 
Hallelujah people!! I do believe it might be safe to say that my issue of not being able to upload pictures no longer exists. At least I hope so. So for now just a quick Hello and a quick photo share. Most of you already know, but for those who follow that do not....
 
 



 
I have so much more to share and catch you up on, and of course tons of pictures that I need to get on here. But since I just had a few short minutes to do a quick post, this will have to suffice. :)
 
I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season and we wish you a very Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Miranda, maybe you could post a picture of your sister's baby. I would really like to see her baby. I just found out my Son Chris is at the Hospital right now with his wife. Her water broke at 12:00 today. I'm so excited to see their precious baby girl. Her name is Savanna. Talk to you later! Oh congradulations on your news!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I forgot to tell you I'm Aunt Glenda. For some reason this link wouldn't allow me to post anything but anonymous. It might be my computer it is older than most? Oh well just wanted to get back on and tell you that Chris and his wife had their little girl. She wasn't so little though. Just shy of 8lbs. and 21inches long. She had problems breathing but after 1week and a day she came home. Her Mommy is tiny and I don't know how she had her without an epidural! That is how I had both of my boys. totally natural!! hope you get this message along with the other one. Love, Aunt Glenda

    ReplyDelete