Friday, August 20, 2010

Twenty-Eight Week Belly Pic

This week was our 4-D Ultrasound, which was so fun. Our parents and my sister got to come along and since our neice and nephew were in town they came too. I can't even put into words how amazing it was to see our little guy all snuggled up, frowning, smiling.. And he is just the cutest thing ever. I thought at first maybe it was just me, but the tech kept commenting on what chubby cheeks he had :) So Cute! And his lips are just adorable. I just can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks and cute little lips.
Here are a few of my favorite.. there were so many to choose from but I really like these.

I love this one, it shows off his cute lips.

Look at that smile, I can't help but smile when I look at this picture.

And our little guy tucked his hand under his chin and was fast asleep.

Twenty Eight Weeks
Still in the Eggplant Stage
By this week, the baby can blink his eyes, which now sport lashes. With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. He's also developing billions of neurons in his brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

No comments:

Post a Comment