Oh.. they come every year, don't they... they sure do, and there is no stopping them. Its hard to feel down about your birthday and turning a year older when your Husband makes it so fun! I will guide you through this adventure with pictures.
This is the make-shift blindfold that I had to wear..because I was not allowed to see where we were going. Afterall it was a surprise. I am usually very good with directions, you would think that even blindfolded you could determine what road you were on by the turns.. Not on this adventure, my Husband thought ahead. I think we were riding through a jungle of some sort at one point.. I am not sure, but there would have been no way to figure this one out.
This is where we arrived, 11 Maple St. Resturant.
Pleasantly surprised to see my Parents there waiting for us. Unfortunatley Isaacs Parents had prior arrangements made and could not make it.
Such a cute place with the white picket fence, a beautiful display of flowers lined the steps up to the front door of this 105 year old home, where this little resturant has been for 25 years. The tables were all unique with different linens and antique chairs. It had a very old cottage feel about it.
When we were seated they gave me a personalized menu. Such a nice touch, I thought. (Thanks Hunny!)
My Mom and I ordered the Wagyu Beef Tenderloin.
Isaac ordered the Elk.
My Dad ordered the Alaskan Halibut and Prawns.
After a few people swapped dishes, everyone was happy and fun was had by all.
After dinner a little trip to the oh so yummy Kilwins Chocolate and Ice Cream shop.
Thank You to my sweet Husband for my Birthday Surprise.
Thank You to my Parents for coming along.
Sorry that you guys couldn't make it to dinner, but Thank You Isaac's Parents for a Sunday Morning Birthday Breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment