Bye Bye Curls! Bye Bye baby locks! Sad Momma, Happy Daddy! And as much as I will admit that I prolonged this experience. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. But those little curls in my mind were the last little bit of baby I had left in this little guy!
This is where this story gets even more memorable. In deciding to go ahead and get Eli's haircut for the first time, this Momma was unsure she would be able to pull it off herself. Someone had to take pictures, and I couldn't do both. So Isaac made a phone call, to Mr. Don. The same guy who gave him his first haircut some almost 30 years ago or so. He heard through the vine that he was still cutting hair, and sure enough he was.
This was Isaac on the day of his first haircut.
And here is our sweet Eli on the day of his first haircut. Same chair, same barber. And if I might add, two boys that look a whole ton alike.
![]() |
| The stare down. |
Now onto your First Dentist Visit!! Which you did not love at ALL!! The pictures speak for themselves here. It was a very quick painless experience all they did was brush your teeth, and you were just flat out, NOT HAPPY!!


















No comments:
Post a Comment