Thursday, November 17, 2011

The Big Birthday Celebration!

I will keep my words very few since there are a ton of pictures. The party was so much fun! Eli had a blast. The house became a little crowded at times, but I do believe fun was had by all!!

Party details.






The party would have been snackless it it werent for Eli's Grammy & Gi Gi! Thanks for making it happen! :)


The Hay Ride!!








Big cousins.

I am imagining the toddler conversation happening here...
E: Isn't that thing on a stick good!
D: Yeah!! I can't believe I've never had one of these!
E: My mom gave me one the other day for the first time and it was so yummy!
D: They sure don't last long though, do they?

And even though we had a way to pull the trailer, that Pa Pa thought a Big John deere tractor would be a nice touch! So Fun!

Presents!


This was a very memorable moment at the party, once he figured out that he could make this thing go just by the press of a button, he was gone!!! It was so so funny!

Cake Time!

Thanks Maw Maw for such an awesome cake!





 Wow!! He sure did some damage to that cake!
But it looks as though he enjoyed it!

We had such a great turn out for Eli's first Birthday party! I had to take a step back at one point and just take it all in. We are truly blessed people to have such wonderful Friends and Family in our life. And so many people that care about our little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for having us over for the party! It was very special to be there for you and your little man! lol, the toddler conversation pic is hilarious! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete