Friday, March 11, 2011

Cell Phone Pictures

So..it's a long story but the point of it is that my phone took a dive of my pant pocket onto the pavement and well needless to say it didn't survive. So I figured now would be a good time to share a bunch of favorite pictures from my old cell phone. Brace yourself because you just might go into picure over load on this one. :)
Gunners winter attire

He really does sit like this. It's crazy but very true.
Ha!! Eli's first trip to Seaworld!
Pretty good picture for a cell phone.
5 months pregnant

This is priceless!!! And absolutely hilarious!!
Baby Boy..only a few minutes old!
One of my favorite pictures because this is one of the very first smiles I got a picture of.
Hiiii.....YA!!!
Just Chillin!
Love this picture he looks so peaceful.
If that doesn't make your heart warm I don't know what will.
Big boy sleeping on the pillow.
Poopy Face!
Na na I get to snuggle with Daddy and you don't.
What a hard life.
Sweet baby!
One of Isaac's favorite picture.

There are more but they just aren't on my computer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment